- EXTENDED COUNSELING HOURS FOR PARENTS: Counselors will be available every Tuesdays from 3:30-6:30 pm and every other Wednesdays from 3:30-6:30 (October 4, October 18, November 1, November 15, November 29)
- Counselors are available for student questions before school, at nutrition, and after school.
- Parents are encouraged to make appointments but can be seen on a walk-in basis if the counselor is available.
- Please visit the counseling staff page for counselors’ contact information.
Program Change Procedures
- Prior to each Fall semester, counselors are available for one week in the summer for pre-registration. Pre-registration dates and details are available on the website each year.
- On the first day of school, during both the Fall and Spring semester, students receive their official schedules in reg room. If a student needs a change to his or her schedule, a request to see the counselor must be completed and returned to the appropriate counseling office. Program change requests are processed by grade level, beginning with 12th grade requests.
Program Change Policies
- No schedule changes to accommodate teacher change requests
- No schedule changes to accommodate period preference requests
- No schedule changes after the 3rd week of classes
- If a student is dropping an academic class, they will need to fill out the “dropping an academic class” form and the parent/guardian must have a conference with the counselor.