Reimbursement Process & Guidelines:
- Go to MyReimbursement in ERP and attach original receipts whose purpose must be clearly identified.
- Submit for Admin Approval.
- Submit receipts within 30 days of purchase.
- Reimbursements will occur twice per month. Receipts turned in by the 1st of the month will be reimbursed by the 15th, and receipts turned in by the 15th of the month will be reimbursed by the 30th.
All purchases are the property of El Camino Real Charter High School.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAVEL
Once your Professional Development Request has been approved, please complete the My Conference information and Reimbursement information in the ERP.
This system is to be filled out both before and after traveling.
All information must be completed in the ERP along with an attachment (i,e., brochure, invite, etc) for Accounting to accept it.
Once the request is completed in ERP with estimated expenses, please submit and wait until an Administrator approves.
Once travel is completed, fill in all actual reimbursement details, attach receipts (original and itemized) and forward to Suzette.
** Let’s Plan Ahead **
Please meet with your Department Chair, Administrator, and visit the Business Office before making any purchases.
- Purchase orders are used for all purchases.
- Purchases made without an authorized P.O. may be considered a donation or a personal obligation of the person making the purchase.
- Reimbursements require prior approval from the Business Office & the Principal.
- original and itemized receipts are required. It must indicate method of payment, amount, date & detail of what was purchased. It may not be the credit card slip.
- all items are to be shipped to El Camino Real Charter High School and the packing slip submitted for reimbursement with the original itemized receipt.
- Services are contracts and require Principal and/or Board Approval.
Please speak with a team member in the Business Office for more specific information.