Information Regarding Testing Accommodations
Students with a documented disability who intend to take the PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, ACT or AP exams may be eligible to receive accommodations. To receive accommodations, you must apply for and receive approval by College Board or ACT.
The process must be started at least two months ahead of the intended testing date. Mrs. Barbara Guenther will be able to assist you in answering any questions and/or completing the appropriate form. you can call 818-595-8006 or you can email her at email@example.com
- It is to your best interest to apply as early as possible
- Register online at www.actstudent.org and mail the request by the regular decision deadline.
College Board Accommodations: PSAT, SAT & AP Exams
- This process can take up to 7-8 weeks before testing.
- To find out more about requesting accommodations, please click here or go to www.collegeboard.org
- Start early since the deadline to request accommodations can be well over two months of the testing date.
- You must contact Mrs. Barbara Guenther (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help with the SSD forms online. Please contact her ASAP since she also needs several weeks to provide College Board with the necessary documentation