Our health staff is here to assist students with health needs, illness, or injuries.
*It is important to have up to date emergency contact information on record.
If your child becomes ill or injured at school, they will be required to be picked up promptly.
The health office must have the name and numbers of people who can drive to pick up your student when you are unavailable.
No student shall be released without a parent/designated (listed in aeries) person signature.
Students may not go home via uber, lyft, bus , walking or driving.
Thank you for your understanding as your students’ safety is our priority!
Fall 2018 enrollment requirements
An up to date immunization record must be present for your child during the time of enrollment. Without documentation of required immunizations, students will not be permitted to register for the Fall 2018 school year.
- A student who needs to take medication during school hours must have a doctors note and signed permission from the parent/guardian on file at the school. The required forms are available in the health office.
- Over the counter medication such aspirin, ibuprofen, antihistamines, cough drops, eye drops, ointments etc are considered medication, therefore, require a doctors note.
School personnel does not prescribe or give advice regarding medication or other care beyond first aid.
Students returning to school after illness or injury
- A student returning to school with crutches, leg braces, a wheelchair etc must have a doctors note stating so per Administrative Guide 2312-6
- A student returning to school after a prolonged illness (more than 5 days), injury, surgery or other hospitalization must have a doctor’s note when returning to school.
- If a student is enrolled in physical education and a medical situation occurs that prevents the student from participating in the activity for a specified period of time, the student will continue to be eligible for physical education credit, provided that the injury/illness is for five weeks or less (25 school days or less). The student will continue to attend class as scheduled and dress. The student cannot be penalized for missing activities, provided the student completes reasonable alternative assignments, dresses daily and attends make-up sessions, as arranged by the physical education teacher.
M-F 7:30 -3:30 pm