Same as student portal
Parent Online Access To Student Information, e.g., Grades, Attendance, etc.
What is the Parent ABI?
The Parent ABI (Aeries Browser Interface) is a web site that allows parents online access to view their students’ information in the ECRCHS student
What kind of information is available through Parent ABI?
Through this secure website, parents/guardians will have real-time access to view their students' data including: attendance, grades, graduation
status, transcripts, class schedules, emergency contacts, testing data, immunization data and class assignments. Please note that transcripts printed from the ECRCHS Parent ABI are considered unofficial and will not be accepted by other schools or colleges.
How To Create Your Aeries Account:
1. Click on the Login to Parent Portal link above
2. Click on the Create New Account link in the bottom left-hand corner
3. Account should be Parent - Click Next
4. Type in a valid email address and choose a password (something you will remember)
5. An verification email will be sent to the email address you provided above
You must login to the email account you provided to continue with the account setup process.
6. Click on the link within the email to continue setting up your account
7. Enter the information provided by your school to link your child to your Parent Portal account:
Contact your school office if you have not received the information above.
- Student Name:
- Student Permanent ID Number:
- Student Home Telephone Number:
- Verification Code:
You are now able to access Aeries Parent Portal and view valuable information about your student.